Engine Lab Software are a software development consultancy company with clients in Ireland and the UK. We are a Microsoft development partner and provide software development in the Microsoft and Open Source technologies.
– The role is that of a part-time Client Business Development Executive working 20-25 hours per week.
– You will be responsible for generating new sales leads, client liaison & client Management.
– The hours are flexible and can work with your schedule.
– Our offices are based in Longford town but there may be an option to occasionally work from home.
- Distinct potential of a full-time role based on performance
· Primary responsibilities include the development of new client leads on a consistent basis
· Managing key client
· General operations management may be required
· Reporting to the Engine Lab Software MD
The candidate should have some experience dealing with people and certain sales experience.
They would preferably have held a sales role in the past but this is not essential.
The key thing we are looking for is a keen interest in getting results, a positive attitude and energy.
A 3rd level qualification would be preferable but not essential
Some understanding of the software world would be an advantage but not essential. We will give training on the basics.
– Fluent English
– A very strong work ethic
– A positive nature and energetic
– A valid passport enabling them to work in the EU (Ireland & UK especially)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org